Come see SumaGreen Turf at these shows near you:
Even more of a reason to start putting down SumaGreen Turf on your lawn so that the root systems will grow longer and stronger so help fight off the drought. The deeper the roots grow the more water your grass can reach to keep the grass looking GREEN!!
Most likely your town will be put on water restriction so why what for the bad news an watch you grass turn BROWN when you can start applying SumaGreen Turf and keep your lawn GREEN all year long! We still need some water but not nearly as much as your neighbors fertilized lawns.
1) Tennessee Green Industry Expo
Date are January 3-4, 2013
Place: Nashville Convention Center, Nashville , Tennessee
2) The Northern Green Expo Trade show
Dates are Jan. 9th , 10th and 11th
Place: Minneapolis, Minnesota - Minneapolis Convention Center.
Booth # 317
3) Midwest CSA Conference
Dates are January 10-11, 2013
Place: University of Wisconsin Eau Claire, Davies Center -
4) 24th Annual North Carolina - Soybeans, Corn, Small grains, and Cotton producers
Dates are January 17-18
Place: Sheraton Imperial Hotel and Convention Center
4700 Emperor Blvd., Durham, North Carolina
5) 21st Annual GrassWorks Grazing Conference
Dates are January 17-19, 2013
Place: Patriot Center, Wausau, Wisconsin
6) Wisconsin Local Food Network Summit 2013
Date are February 1-2
Place: Northland College, 1411 Ellis Avenue, Ashland, WI
CONQUER THE SHADE THIS SEASON
Reports of great grass growth in shaded areas
FALL SEEDING with SumaGreen Turf was another success!
If you did not seed your lawn this Fall and are looking to do next Spring then do not forget to add the SumaGreen Turf to your grass and seed.
Look at what the SumaGrow Inside technology has done and the
Barenbrug results on perennial Rye and creeping bentgrass
Also look at what SumaGreen has done on just about everything with a root system
Drought Condition warning for majority of the USA in 2013
SumaGreen products have been University tested with Real World results and Mother "NATURE" Approved.
You can try use against ANY other product on the market and you will see first hand not only are we the BEST priced but we will either out perform do perform the same as what you are already using.
Here is a simple test for what we suggest you do to truly see what our product can do for your lawn:
- Get a couple of 2x4's make a 5 foot by 5 foot square:
- Dig up some dirt from your yard or from where ever you can (as long as it is the same dirt for both products)
- Get some seeds preferably NON-Fertilizer coated seeds and spread into test square
- Spray our product with 1 oz into a half gallon of water (spray until empty) in one square
- Put on WHATEVER you want on the other square or squares.
- Here are some things that we have heard are happening in these tests: earlier germination of seeds, HIGHER percentage of seed germination, thicker looking grass, easier to apply and of course cheaper price then fertilizer.
After you are done with your test you could also spray ( 3 oz per 1000 sq/ft) part of your existing lawn right down the middle with SumaGreen Turf against whatever you were using.
We will be waiting by the phone for your re-order of more product. As many of you know this is a great product for your local school where your children play and your tax money goes into the ground. Save your School District money and save your children form playing on the chemicals that are on the playground or athletic fields.
Well known companies like Turf Doctor in Tennessee, Lawn America of Tulsa, Texas Lawn Geeks, Lawn America Texas, And Lawn and Order of New Jersey. Other companies in over 30 states are now using our SumaGreen Turf product to treat lawns while not just giving their clients great looking lawns but improving their bottom line using SumaGreen Turf.
BUY SUMAGREEN TURF NOW
This revolutionary product is not just break through technology but uses the SumaGrow Inside ingredients that has won many awards from best new Green Technology by Popular Science in 2011 to being a representative speaker at the New Delhi World Agricultural Conference.